Thursday, November 20, 2014

A fresh new look!

Hey blogger friends! I am truly enjoying this beautiful fall we are having . Even though I have been a bit distant from my social media, I have been really busy trying to update and get some new things up and running .
First off, how do you like the new look of our blog?!? Isn't it great?  A makeover for my sad excuse of a blog was so necessary. Big thanks to Ashley Lindburge for helping out a "not so good with computers" friend.
Second, We will be designing a new website. I am so excited to do this! Once I can get somethings together the site will be "Under Construction". To keep up on any news, deals and pictures please visit the blog and my facebook page.
Third, Petal Perfect is going to be joining a talented group of people who share the same passion of weddings as I do. We will be called "The Wedding Party". This group will be created to not only help brides have an easier time planning their wedding, but it will help them to save money as well. We have a Photographer, Videographer, Graphic designer, Wedding Cake Designer and me, the Florist! Book with 2 of us and get 10% off each vendor, Book with 3... 15%, 4...20%, all 5... and you guessed it 25%! That is huge savings!
Stay tuned for the fun projects we have to show you. We will launching up by the first of the year for the upcoming 2015 wedding season.
Ok... One last thing! This is so exciting!!! Back in September I was involved in a Fall Styled Shoot. These are fun projects that a few vendors get together and take photos of their work. The photographer in this shoot then turned in our work to a bunch of websites and magazines. I am pleased to announce that we were published on October 6th. Swooned online magazine loved our work and wrote an article on all of us vendors. You can click here to read all the nice things Swooned had to write!
Here are a few of my favorite shots that were captured.







 I seriously cant get over how much fun this bouquet was to create. I am a very earthy person and especially loved working with grass, leaves and berries! I also loved the color tones of this bouquet. Pink is not a very popular "fall" color, but I have always loved pinks with oranges. The flowers I used to create this were Ranunculus, Pink Mink Protea, Millet, Hypericum Berries, Mums, and an assortment of fall leaves and other berries.
I am so grateful for my friend Kelsie Millet with Blackbird Photography and Design for inviting me to join her shoot. Here is the list of talented vendors who helped with the shoot.

Photography & Announcement Design: Blackbird photography and Design
Blackbirdphotographydesign.com
Facebook.com/bbirddesign
@blackbirdphotographydesign

Hair & Make up: Syna Harris Home Salon
Synaharris.com
Facebook.com/synaharrishomesalon
@synaharris

Cupcakes: Ye Old Cupcake Shoppe
yeoldcupcakeshoppe.com

Models: Kallie & Nick Cordon

xoxo Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment