Friday, January 9, 2015

A New Year

Happy New Year readers! I know I am a week or two behind on saying that, but ya know what? Its hard to blog when you have so much going on. I think I am just barley getting over the holidays and into regular life again.
For Christmas, My family and I went on a cruise to the Bahamas for a week. It was so nice to get away and do nothing but sit in the sun and eat food! We took Claire and she loved it. I think she loved the ocean way too much. She was such a trooper too, She put up with us dragging her around all day long. Needless to say, it was a great way to spend the holidays.






With a New Year comes new things, I have lots to share with you! On New Years day I posted about "The Wedding Party" to my instagram followers. Once again, I am behind on posting this to my blog :).  SO.... Here is what we are all about!

The Wedding Party! A brides on stop shop to planning your wedding! We have put together a very talented team to make your life easier and save up to 25% off when you book with us! Here is my team:

Andy Bell: Videograpaher with Ambit Films    
Desiree Bell: Photographer with Desired shots photography
Alli Brown: Graphic Designer with Alli Brown Design (Custom Wedding Invites)
Jen Lindburg: Cake Designer with Sweet Whimsy Cakes
Heidi Barton: Floral Designer with Petal Perfect Floral Design


We are all dedicated to help relieve some stress and saving your wallet. We know that weddings are a lot of work and could get really pricey! Here is how we make it all worth it to you!

Petal Perfect with 1= 10% off both vendors booked
Petal Perfect with 2= 15% off all three vendors booked
Petal Perfect with 3 = 20% off all four vendors booked
Petal Perfect with 4= 25% off ALL VENDORS BOOKED!

Thats a huge savings on your end! Now, do I have your attention? Want to meet with one of us to get started? Contact any one of us for more information! I love working with these people, I know you will too!

More Exiting news! Petal Perfect has been published again TWICE in the past month! Check out these awesome Christmas Tree Farm photos I did with Black Bird Photography and Design.










Hair and Make Up- Tia from Celise Artistry www.tiacelise.com INSTAGRAM @tiacelise
Florals- Heidi Barton from Petal Perfect Floral Design www.petalperfectfloral.comINSTAGRAM @heidibarton
Venue- Meldrum Christmas Tree Farm
Designer- Kelsie Millet @blackbirdphotographydesign
Photographer- Kelsie Millet @blackbirdphotographydesign #blackbirdphotographydesign
Cake- Michelle with Cake and Co. 
Dress, Fur, and Jewelry Bridal Brilliance Rentals @bridalbrilliancerentals

We are honored that Something Turquoise had so many nice things to say about our work! Check out their article here.
Also, Its so awesome to see our stuff on Reverie Gallery! They post amazing things... It feels great to be part of it! click the link here to see what they had to say!

It's going to be an awesome year you guys! I am already booking weddings into May. Lets book your wedding today! Thanks for all your support!

xoxo Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment